1. Only 1 ativan today, and . . . 1 ginseng sugar free Arizona Green Tea, 1 South Beach Peanut Butter Protein Bar, 1/2 pulled pork sandwich with tomatoes, mayo, & land o’ lakes, and 1/2 a plate of rigatoni bolognese, leftover from dinner out at the Winchester the other night.
2. Only cried three times today, each time while alone in the car and not on the phone. Yay, comparative stability.
3. Those hot apple cider flavored Airborne Night (TM) tablets aren’t that disgusting, dissolved in a cup of hot water. At least they’re better than the lemon-lime cold stuff. But the pink grapefruit flavor is also tolerable, cold, and induces way less of a *GAH!* reaction than the lemon-lime guck. The apple cider flavor seems to lack the floaty herbal scum (TM) on top that the cold versions feature in abundance.
4. My aunt called to say my Mom is completely out of touch with reality, and has related yet another further-edited version of What Happened Saturday Night.
5. I well and truly accepted today that there are more important things than practicing law. We’ll see where it leads me.